Monday, May 20, 2013

Why make the switch to green?

I recently read the book called The Autism Puzzle by Brita Belli, and the book was full of interesting and really scary facts about toxins in our environment and their possible connection to autism. It was shocking to find out how high in concentration heavy metals, BPA, flame retardants and other chemicals are in our environment and our bodies. And what's worse, pregnant and nursing mothers often pass these chemicals to their babies, which wreak havoc on a developing fetus. Combine this knowledge with the fact that my husband and I are planning on starting a family, and I got really freaked out! Hence, my switch to green.

This blog will be my notebook of resources, and I hope it helps others in their journey.

What made you switch to green? Share in the comments!

No comments:

Post a Comment